PARA 1- Creation described
- The purpose of creation
- In the beginning it pleased God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for the manifestation of the glory of his eternal power, wisdom, and goodness,
- Creation event
- to create or make the world, and all things therein, whether visible or invisible,
- The time of creation
- In the beginning ; in the space of six days,
- The goodness of creation
- and all very good.
PARA 2 – MAN, THE CROWN OF CREATION
- Male and Female
- After God had made all other creatures, he created man, male and female,
- Body and Soul
- with reasonable and immortal souls, rendering them fit unto that life to God for which they were created;
- The image of God
- being made after the image of God, in knowledge, righteousness, and true holiness;
- God’s law written in human heart
- having the law of God written in their hearts, and power to fulfil it, and yet under a possibility of transgressing, being left to the liberty of their own will, which was subject to change.
PARA 3- God’s special command
- Special command
- Besides the law written in their hearts, they received a command not to eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil,
- Man’s state in obedience to God’s special command.
- which whilst they kept, they were happy in their communion with God, and had dominion over the creatures.