Matthew 28: 20 ….teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.
1. EXPOSITORY EXEGETICAL APPLICATORY PREACHING: Systematic Reformed verse by verse Bible preaching of each book through Sunday morning and evening services.
2. PASTORAL VISITATION: Periodic family visits by pastor to provide individual pastoral oversight on spiritual state of the members and counseling for each family/individual to pattern their lives according to the word of God.
3. WEEKLY MEN’S ZOOMMEET: To train men on solid systematic theology and prepare them to become able preachers of the Word of God, each brother have to study a particular portion of 1689 Baptist Confession of faith and share his understanding in the meeting. Post which, pastor provides feedback and further understanding of the doctrine.
3. WEEKLY SISTER’S ZOOMMEET: To train the sisters to self study and understand the Bible, each week a Bible women character is selected. Sisters to have study the character and share their learnings in the Sister’s Meeting. In addition, sisters gather separately to pray for the church needs.
4. WEEKLY YOUTH ZOOMMEET: To train the young people in the truth and guard them youthful lusts, and evil world, young people to study the couple of questions on Shorter Catechism along with a puritan commentary on catechism, and share their learnings in the Youth Meeting. Periodically, young people pick a Bible book and study them and share their learnings.
5. MONTHLY BIBLE QUIZ: Quiz is conducted on a monthly basis on 3 chapters of Bible book that is being preached by pastor. All members get an opportunity to read Bible books very carefully verse by verse and come prepared for the quiz.
6. WEEKDAY PRAYER MEETING – Friday Church gathers for prayer meeting. Prayer requests are shared in advance with the church members. Individual brothers are asigned the responsibility to pray for certain requests in the meeting.
7. RETREATS: Periodic 2 or 3 day retreats are conducted where church hires a beautiful retreat center in the outskirts of the city. Families stay together for 2/3 days and enjoy learning God’s word, praying, and fellowshiping together.